Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2020/12/18 07:02:25 UTC

CXF 3.4.2 soon

Hi all,

I'd like to get CXF 3.4.2 out before the end of the year if possible. It's
a bit shorter than our usual release cycle, but there have been some
regressions which we should get released.

WSS4J 2.3.1 is under vote and should be released by Monday. Apart from
that, the only outstanding issue is the Graal stuff (CXF-8340). @Andriy
Redko <dr...@gmail.com> is there much more to do on this? Anything else
anyone is going to imminently fix for 3.4.2?

Colm.

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

It sounds good to me. Thanks !

Regards
JB

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Colm, I moved CXF-8375 to next release, nothing urgent there. We should
be all set, thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Colm,

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Andy, no objections from me to release with RC, thank you!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
Hi Andriy, Colm,

Re: CXF 3.4.2 soon

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Colm,

+1 in general, a few comments.

The code for CXF-8340 is in, all builds are green, the only leftovers are to finalize the documentation and probably samples for JAX-RS / JAX-WS, I am on track to finish that over the weekend. Another good to have thing is to update to MP Rest Client API 2.0, it is already out [1] but I don't see it published to Maven repos yet. @Andy could you please clarify on the timelines?