Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/10/05 08:10:25 UTC

[ann] Maven 2.0 Beta 3 Released

The Apache Maven team are proud to announce the third beta release of
Maven 2.0.

Download it from http://maven.apache.org/maven2/download.html

Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on
the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a
project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of
information.

This release includes a number of bug fixes [1] since the previous
release on 27 September.

Maven 2.0 is a rewrite of the popular Maven application to achieve a
number of new goals, and to provide a stable basis to take it into the
future.

This release is considered stable with a feature set that encompasses
and supersedes Maven 1.0. The final release is expected to be backwards
compatible with this beta, with a primary goal of bugfixes, usability
improvements, and documentation.

This core release is independent of the plugins available. Further
releases of plugins will be made separately. See Maven Plugin Matrix
for more information.

We hope you enjoy using Maven! If you have any questions, please consult:

    * the web site:
        http://maven.apache.org/maven2/
    * the maven-user mailing list:
        http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html

For news and information, see:

    * Maven Blogs:
        http://www.mavenblogs.com/

[1] http://tinyurl.com/bpa8o
[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

Posted by Klaus Johannes Rusch <Kl...@atmedia.net>.
Richard Palfalvi wrote:

>I am still trying to find a possibility to unsubscribe from this mailing
>list (I am not a developper) but can still not find out where.

Unsubscribe instructions are included in the mail headers:

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net

Re: [ann] Maven 2.0 Beta 3 Released

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you've registered under a different email? This happened to me
once. Usually happens if you have more than one email account.

Are you registered under "richard.palfalvi@gmx.net" in the list, or a
different account?

Posted by Maciej Staszak <Ma...@put.poznan.pl>.
Hi,

Posted by Klaus Johannes Rusch <Kl...@atmedia.net>.

Posted by Maciej Staszak <Ma...@put.poznan.pl>.
Hi,

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.

Have a good one! :)

Posted by Jocelyn Duquette <jd...@yahoo.com>.

Brett Porter schrieb:

>The Apache Maven team are proud to announce the third beta release of
>Maven 2.0.
>
>Download it from http://maven.apache.org/maven2/download.html
>
>Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on
>the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a
>project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of
>information.
>
>This release includes a number of bug fixes [1] since the previous
>release on 27 September.
>
>Maven 2.0 is a rewrite of the popular Maven application to achieve a
>number of new goals, and to provide a stable basis to take it into the
>future.
>
>This release is considered stable with a feature set that encompasses
>and supersedes Maven 1.0. The final release is expected to be backwards
>compatible with this beta, with a primary goal of bugfixes, usability
>improvements, and documentation.
>
>This core release is independent of the plugins available. Further
>releases of plugins will be made separately. See Maven Plugin Matrix
>for more information.
>
>We hope you enjoy using Maven! If you have any questions, please consult:
>
> * the web site:
> http://maven.apache.org/maven2/
> * the maven-user mailing list:
> http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html
>
>For news and information, see:
>
> * Maven Blogs:
> http://www.mavenblogs.com/
>
>[1] http://tinyurl.com/bpa8o
>[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

Ciao!

Jocelyn Duquette,

Victhom, Quebec, Canada, 1-888-840-5665 #111

Email: jdessence@yahoo.com

Living a Joyful Life!

Yahoo! for Good

Re: [ann] Maven 2.0 Beta 3 Released