Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Rob de Jong <ro...@urbidata.nl> on 2007/05/24 10:41:51 UTC

lw xlst installer

Hello,

In order to get an assembly to work, I need to install the
lightweight xslt component. Yet I can't seem to find it
anywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but since
it's not in the smx/components directory and I can't seem
to find it in my mvn repository either.

Any help would be appreciated. Since I've to abide to a
deadline, I've not the time I'd like to experiment and
search.

Rob

---
T  -  +31 40 250 70 80
F  -  +31 40 250 70 81
E  -  rob.de.jong@urbidata.nl
W  -  www.urbidata.nl
Postadres: Postbus 8643, 5605 KP Eindhoven
Bezoekadres: Sint Trudostraat 2E, 5616 GB Eindhoven

RE: lw xlst installer

Posted by Rob de Jong <ro...@urbidata.nl>.

--  Thomas Termin:
> -- Rob de Jong:
> > In order to get an assembly to work, I need to install the
> > lightweight xslt component. Yet I can't seem to find it
> > anywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but since
> > it's not in the smx/components directory and I can't seem
> > to find it in my mvn repository either.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated. Since I've to abide to a
> > deadline, I've not the time I'd like to experiment and
> > search.
>
> The archive servicemix-components....jar will be found under
> components/lib/

Ah, a jar for in the lib/ instead of a zip for in the
install/. Such a silly oversight. Thanks, Thomas. This saves
me from wasting a lot of time looking for the wrong files.

Rob

Re: lw xlst installer

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.

--
Thomas Termin

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle