Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Yet Another Ninja <ax...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 10:17:21 UTC

rulesrc/sandbox/wtogami/20_vanity.cf delays make

Guys

There something weird in trunk's rulesrc/sandbox/wtogami/20_vanity.cf
which delays build massively.

Could someone please look into this? I haven't been able to find the reason.

Thanks

Re: rulesrc/sandbox/wtogami/20_vanity.cf delays make

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
> There something weird in trunk's rulesrc/sandbox/wtogami/20_vanity.cf
> which delays build massively.
>
> Could someone please look into this? I haven't been able to find the
> reason.

I think that is just the last rule file and it's now moving on in the
build/mkrules file.  Perhaps something in a loop is taking a lot of cycles?

regards,
KAM