Posted to bluesky-user@incubator.apache.org by Suresh Rajagopal <su...@newconceptict.com> on 2009/09/15 10:30:18 UTC

Voice Chat in Real Class

Dear Blue Sky Support Team,

When am trying to do voice chat in Real Class System, I can able to hear
teacher voice in student client system, but not able to hear student voice
in teacher client system. Is there any settings need to do teacher system. i
selected focus student also.

Regards
--
Suresh | Senior Programmer,
The ICT and Web Group | New Concept Information Systems Pvt. Ltd | New

Re: Voice Chat in Real Class

Posted by Suresh Rajagopal <su...@newconceptict.com>.
OK Kevin, i will send you screen shot's ..   and again i will do check
fully today.

Suresh

Re: Voice Chat in Real Class

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.