Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Benoit Rousselle <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/04 22:35:17 UTC

code to design screen in room

hi,

I try to understand how works the OM open source community in order to
contribute in the future.
I download the source code and I check file to understand architecture.

For this moment I try to understand how is design the swf main screen when
you enter in a room. So, on the left I see the users list, the camera run
in a window and on the right the whiteboard. => Where is the code to design
this part ?
I had a look in main.mxml (openmeetings-flash) but I don't think it is
enough to build the screen.

If someone could take few minutes explain how to read the good files...

Re: code to design screen in room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
what version are you looking at?

current stable version is located in branches/3.0.x and have room written
in flash (sources located in WebContent/src and WebContent/swf10)

current dev version is located in trunk/singlewebapp and have room written
in HTML5/java (using Wicket framework openmeeting-web) and video windows
(using Apache Flex openmeetings-flash)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax