Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by LESOUEF Emmanuel <e....@crbn.fr> on 2007/06/12 21:06:51 UTC

Errors in logs after upgrade from debian sarge to etch

Hello,

After upgrading SA from 3.0 to 3.1, I get the attached logs when I restart spamd.

This seems to be a configuration error. In fact, the local.cf file has been wrote for the 3.0 version.

Can someone help me with it ?

Thanks.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef
DSI | CRBN

Re: Errors in logs after upgrade from debian sarge to etch

Posted by Emmanuel Lesouef <e....@crbn.fr>.
Ok, I saw the upgrade file. I've done quite a bit of modifications on
the local.cf file.

But I still get a bunch of errors when restarting spamd.

Any help ?

--
Emmanuel Lesouef
CRBN | DSI