Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Sven Ritter <sv...@sedapta.com> on 2022/08/10 13:29:13 UTC

InvokeHttp 1.16.3 - How to handle OAuth2 error?

Hi all,

I am using InvokeHttp 1.16.3 with a StandardOauth2AccessTokenProvider. The happy path is working fine, but when provoking an error with a wrong ClientId, the flow file is yield with following error message and will stay in in queue.

InvokeHTTP[id=161c3c3e-d9b4-1e2b-4bef-dd1d852fa0f1] Failed to properly initialize Processor. If still scheduled to run, NiFi will attempt to initialize and run the Processor again after the 'Administrative Yield Duration' has elapsed. Failure is due to org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: OAuth2 access token request failed [HTTP 400]: org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: OAuth2 access token request failed [HTTP 400]

How can I route this error to the failure relation to handle it in a proper way?

Thanks in advance
Sven Ritter