Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2014/05/13 00:29:04 UTC

How to include images in a site via a report

Hi all mates,

I am developing a new set of reports for Apache Felix and I would like
to include nice icons in order to improve the l'n'f of produced data,
one thing I didn't catch is how to copy images included in my plugin
artifact to the target site.

Any suggestion will be paid back in beers :)

TIA, all the best!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: How to include images in a site via a report

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Simo,

The maven-shanges-plugin does such a thing [1]

Now, let's talk about about the beers...

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/xref/org/apache/maven/plugin/changes/ChangesMojo.html#L461