Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kanch <po...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 09:50:26 UTC

Streaming JSON output to client.

Hi guys,

I have a large amount of data that gets serialized to JSON which takes a
long time. I would like to stream this data to the client to avoid the user
having to wait too long to visually see something. How do I go about doing
this.

Thanks.

Re: Streaming JSON output to client.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
I created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTISON-79

I hope we can see Jettison 1.1.2 soon enough, may be in time for 2.3/2.2.4,
addressing some of the issues opened recently, but if it solved just this
issue then it would be good

cheers, Sergey

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.