Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramachandran <ra...@summitworks.com> on 2004/03/18 16:33:12 UTC

tomcat 5.0.19 - Data Replicating

Hi List,

I am using tomcat 5.0.19. Here i am having one jsp file called
menuinclude.jsp contains code for menu. When i am trying to include that
file using <jsp:include > in all my pages, one problem is arising.....

When i logs in intially the menu was displayed correctly. But when
navigating , the menu is duplicating..ie displaying another time.....like
that it is dipalying consecutively for each navigation

But it is not arising in Tomcat 3.2 but it is arising in 5.0.19

CAn any one tell me what is the problem

Please help needed....

Thanx and Regards,
Ram

Re: Recommend file upload progress bar

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.
See the thread "File-Upload: Progress-Bar" that has been going on over the
last few days.

-Max