Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 19:13:40 UTC

BackUp Mentor Request(s) for GSoC

Hi All,
We have a total of two GSoC projects this year from Udesh and Apostolos.
I am looking for backup mentor(s) for both projects. This is not because I
plan on going on holiday, it is because it is a formal requirement by
Apache admins this year.
We are very lucky to have more proposals this year and it would be a missed
opportunity if some proposals were not to be considered for this reason.
I understand that everyone is chocca block with life in and outside of
work, however there is a very small likelihood that unless I fall off a
cliff, get run over by the Caltrain or get knocked over on El Camino Real
by the 522 express to San Jose that you will need to do anything ;)

If you are 'able' to donate your name to this cause, please contact me off
list and we can progress.

Thank you

Lewis

--