Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 08:31:40 UTC

[testing] harmonytest.org new features

Hello,

Yesterday I've deployed a new version to harmonytest.org

New features include:
- packages/suites/tests tree-like navigation (as in local JUnit html
results).Tree navigation populated to old results, too.
- the first page only includes 50 latest test runs, link to archive
search added (includes search by uploader's name - request by Tony Wu)
- filter diff results by test name (request by Alexei Fedotov)
- detection of crashes - sometimes when suite crashes, there is an
empty TEST-<suite-name>.xml file in the run results. If such file is
found, all tests from this suite (detected from previous runs) are
marked as crashed in this run.

Bugs fixed:
- duplicates in the results (if any) are merged (bug report by Tony Wu
- test count on the site was bigger than real one)
- there was a problem in uploading large files - >~ 5Mb - the results
were not imported - playing with the configuration solved this problem
- at least my test 11Mb file that broke the upload now uploads
correctly.

Please report bugs and send feature requests.

Anton Luht,
Intel Java & XML Engineering

Re: [testing] harmonytest.org new features

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Nice!

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Works fine now. Thanks!

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,

Re: [testing] harmonytest.org new features

Posted by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Alexei,

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anton,

Good job! :)
One little remark: I've got the following screen after trying to
search for "beans" and clicking the first link:

<---
HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server
Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown by getter for
property: "run.os" of bean: "result"
	at org.apache.harmony.testinfra.filters.HibernateSessionRequestFilter.doFilter(HibernateSessionRequestFilter.java:87)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:51)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:129)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:125)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:209)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:144)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2358)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:133)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:118)
	at 7org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:116)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:127)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
	at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:409)
	at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:528)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown by getter for
property: "run.os" of bean: "result"
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:495)
	at org.apache.jsp.showtest_jsp._jspService(showtest_jsp.java:199)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:92)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:162)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:240)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:187)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:627)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:382)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.access$000(ApplicationDispatcher.java:66)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher$PrivilegedForward.run(ApplicationDispatcher.java:81)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:298)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1085)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:398)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:241)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:696)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:200)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilterChain.java:51)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain.java:129)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:125)
	at org.apache.harmony.testinfra.filters.HibernateSessionRequestFilter.doFilter(HibernateSessionRequestFilter.java:49)

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Cool!
I did not work on application test for so long time that I have not
tried harmonytest.org ever since...

Thanks for improvement! I can't help trying it immediately.

--
Tony Wu

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
Great Job. ;-)