Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/22 15:07:27 UTC

auto Warming and Special Character

In the firstsearch listner, I need to use special character "&" in the q
string, but it complains "Error - filterStart"

<listener event="firstSearcher" class="solr.QuerySenderListener">
      <arr name="queries">
        <lst>
            <str name="q">company_desc:"Advertising & Marketing"</str>
            <str name="start">0</str>
            <str name="rows">20</str>
            <str name="fl">company_name, score</str>
        </lst>
   </arr>
</listener>

Thanks,