Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/09/18 17:37:49 UTC

Re: re problem compiling sitemap@1

> Except xml.jar that Tomcat 3.1 needs, I don't have any other DOM api

And that's the trouble ... xml.jar brings the DOM 1 interface while
cocoon uses the DOM 2 (form xerces). So either you switch to Tomcat 3.2
that uses JAXP (provided by Xerces so you won't need xml.jar anymore (or
it's newly equivalent parser.jar), or you hand build your classpath by
putting xerces.jar before xml.jar .

Sebastien