Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org> on 2018/10/24 15:27:03 UTC

Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ...

Am 13. September 2018 15:44:01 MESZ schrieb Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>:
>After doing a short version of my "Earning money with Open-Source
>Involvement" talk, they are usually really interested and thank us for
>helping them learn something they think is really cool and which they
>never would have thought of.

Thank you for doing this. I believe that kind of outreach to both, ppl who know is as well as to those who don't is really important - both, to the foundation but also to the concept of open source in general.

Isabel