Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Stephen Betts <st...@bbc.co.uk> on 2003/09/08 13:02:14 UTC

FW: Session proposal

Hello,

I wonder if anyone here can help - I sent in a CFP submission via the
ApacheCon website about a fortnight ago, but have heard nothing back.  I
read on this  list that to check whether I had been accepted or not I
should login to the site, but I can find no information one way or the
other.   I also wrote to cfp@apachecon.com, but have not heard anything
from them.

If anyone can help in anyway, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much.
Yours,

Stephen Betts.
--
----------Stephen Betts
----------Online Systems Development Lead,

----------mobile: 07801 720 970
----------desk: 020 875 25087
----------fax: 020 8752 7667

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.

Re: FW: Session proposal

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Stephen, thanks for your message.

We're in the midst of finalizing our sessions for
ApacheCon and will be in touch with all CFP submitters
in the near future.

Your continued patience is much appreciated!

- Sally

--- Stephen Betts <st...@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if anyone here can help - I sent in a CFP
> submission via the
> ApacheCon website about a fortnight ago, but have
> heard nothing back.  I
> read on this  list that to check whether I had been
> accepted or not I
> should login to the site, but I can find no
> information one way or the
> other.   I also wrote to cfp@apachecon.com, but have
> not heard anything
> from them.
>
> If anyone can help in anyway, I'd appreciate it.
> Thanks very much.
> Yours,
>
> Stephen Betts.
> --
> ----------Stephen Betts
> ----------Online Systems Development Lead,
> ----------BBC News Interactive.
>
> ----------mobile: 07801 720 970
> ----------desk: 020 875 25087
> ----------fax: 020 8752 7667
>

> BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/
>
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential
> and may contain
> personal views which are not the views of the BBC
> unless specifically
> stated.
> If you have received it in error, please delete it
> from your system.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any
> way nor act in
> Please note that the
> BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
> Further communication will signify your consent to
> this.

=====
NEW PHONE #s
mobile +1.617.921.8656