Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 12:23:28 UTC

[general] Board report due

Our regular report up to the ASF Board is now due.

I'll put some words on the wiki in a moment as usual, but it is a bit
last minute so won't have lots of time (i.e. multiple days) to wait for
comments.

If you have anything in mind I need to mention please let me know.

Regards,
Tim

Re: [general] Board report due

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.