Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/09 06:28:40 UTC

Donate ECharts Theme Builder to Apache

Hi all,

I would like to donate ECharts Theme Builder [1] to Apache ECharts.
This repo holds the source code of the tool that is generated into current
ECharts Website [2] so it would be great if it can be held under Apache.

I will work on the SGA file if the Apache ECharts PMC is OK with this.

[1] https://github.com/Ovilia/ECharts-Theme-Builde
[2] https://echarts.apache.org/en/theme-builder.html

Thanks

*Ovilia*

Re: Donate ECharts Theme Builder to Apache

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that should be https://github.com/Ovilia/ECharts-Theme-Builder
Thanks Ville for correcting.

Thanks