Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Jeffrey Zeiberg <jz...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 15:59:54 UTC

Reminder: Accumulo Hack Day next Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Our next hacking session will be held next Tuesday, November 12th.
The event goes from 8am to 5pm.

Light snacks and beverages will be served.

The event will be held in Columbia, Maryland.  Please
emailjeffrey.zeiberg@asrcfederal.com or ibella@apache.org if you need
the
address.

Re: Reminder: Accumulo Hack Day next Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Posted by Nikhil Manchanda <sl...@gmail.com>.
I noticed Mike Miller did the same.
Thanks Keith and Mike! This is super helpful.

Re: Reminder: Accumulo Hack Day next Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
That is a good idea.  I took a crack at creating a few.

https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22

Re: Reminder: Accumulo Hack Day next Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Posted by Nikhil Manchanda <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks: