Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Coleman <jo...@ntlworld.com> on 2005/11/10 10:31:01 UTC

trivial example required - Tapestry 4 hivemind service for cayenne

I'm looking for a very simple example of using Tapestry 4 and delivering persistence using a Hivemind service.

Rather than doing lookups, I'd like the Tapestry classes to be injected with the necessary reference for the service interface. Ideally the example should be using Cayenne. Cayenne provide a Tap3 example, but I think the Cayenne classes are accesed directly and of course, not through Hivemind.

Has anyone got an example of this they would care to share, or if not some **detailed explanations** (with source) of how to achive this goal?

TIA,
John

RE: trivial example required - Tapestry 4 hivemind service for cayenne

Posted by Jean-Francois Poilpret <jf...@hcm.vnn.vn>.
Hi,

No , not really so.
HiveTranse is indeed compatible with HiveMind 1.1 (since version 0.5.0) but
it does not provide support (yet?) for Cayenne.

However, in the HiveMind WIKI I saw some posted code that shows Cayenne
integration, it would be worth a look, I believe.

Cheers

	Jean-Francois

I think there is one at hivetrans (sourceforge) - which is now
compatible with hivemind 1.1

Cheers,
Ron

????? John Coleman:

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
I think there is one at hivetrans (sourceforge) - which is now
compatible with hivemind 1.1

Cheers,
Ron

ציטוט John Coleman: