Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/02 20:58:24 UTC

Still problems with CI

Hi,
We are still having troubles with CI.
Even trivial patches fail, due to GitHub Actions or due to flakyness.

Does anyone have time to help fixing the problem?

The fact that GtiHub actions cannot be restarted by non committers is
quite unfortunate.

Enrico

Re: Still problems with CI

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno mar 3 mar 2020 alle ore 08:29 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> We can port the pulsarbot approach to bookkeeper. So non-committers can use
> a similar bot command to trigger re-running tests.

It is a good idea.
Can you do it Sijie ? I think you did it for Pulsar

Enrico

Re: Still problems with CI

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.