Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 05:36:10 UTC

svn issue

Hi all,

I'm trying to commit my lastest changes into svn and I got the
following error :

'/home/christophe/JavaProjects/graffito-head/trunk/jcr/jcr-mapping' is
the root of the working copy, it couldn't be scheduled for addition

Do you know how I can solve this issue ?

Thanks,
Christophe

Re: svn issue

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
I moved the code with Subeclipse.  It seems also that the .svn folders
have been moved.
I don't know if it is a normal situation.

Now it is fixed.

Do you know if we can drop the second trunk folder
(/[graffito-home]/trunk/trunk) ?
I would like to avoid other svn issues :-)

Thanks,
Christophe

Re: svn issue

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.