Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anderson Nielson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 20:22:33 UTC

Transform a received XML, save it, and return the new format to the HTTP response

 Hi,

I am having problems sending and XML/HTTP (POST), tranforming it, saving in
the file system, and return the transformed file to the HTTP response.
I have tried lots of EIPs but I am always getting an error  message like
this: "Use an InOnly or RobustInOnly MEP".

Does anyone have some example or could produce one that works?

Please check the attached SA.

B.R.

Anderson

Re: Transform a received XML, save it, and return the new format to the HTTP response

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Well, you could try http://www.enterpriseintegrationpatterns.com/, but it
won't really help you when it comes to ServiceMix specific issues.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

RES: Transform a received XML, save it, and return the new format to the HTTP response

Enviada em: quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2008 15:42
Para: users@servicemix.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Transform a received XML, save it, and return the new

--
Cheers,