Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/03/19 02:48:05 UTC

Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy

Hi all,

Now it's official that Rohini Palaniswamy is our new Pig PMC chair. Please
join me in congratulating Rohini for her new role. Congrats!

Thanks!
Cheolsoo

Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rohini!

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rohini!

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net>.
Congrats Rohini!

Posted by "Zhang, Liyun" <li...@intel.com>.
Congratulations, Rohini!

Best regards
Kelly Zhang/Zhang,Liyun

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot everyone. Special thanks to Cheolsoo for driving everything
and doing a great job last year.

Regards,
Rohini

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Rohini !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcome our new Pig PMC chair Rohini Palaniswamy

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Ranjana Rajendran <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ranjana Rajendran <ra...@gmail.com>.