Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Carlos Henriquez <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/30 20:21:44 UTC

building with Continuum 1.0.3 snapshot

Hello, I've just installed the 1.0.3 SNAPSHOT because I heard that a bug was
fixed but I'm getting the same error.

When I try to build a project (that was build manually before) with the
DEFAULT_SCHEDULE I get a message that says "BuildController                -
The project was not built because there are no changes." even when I change
my source file (I made a new java file too).

The strange thing is that the files are acctually checked out but the build
does'nt work.