Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@apache.org> on 2022/05/06 08:23:53 UTC

[FINERACT] [ANNOUNCE] 🔀 1.7.0 release branch

Hello everyone,

... as previously announced, I've just created the release branch for our
upcoming 1.7.0 release.

You can continue working and merging PRs to the develop branch for future
releases, as always.

The DRAFT release notes are on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.7.0+-+Apache+Fineract.
Does anyone see anything missing?

Does anyone have any last minute changes they would like to see
cherry-picked to branch 1.7.0, or are we good to go and actually cut the
release based on this branch as it is?

I'll initiate the final stage of actually creating the release on May 10
2022 if nobody objects.

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: [FINERACT] [ANNOUNCE] 🔀 1.7.0 release branch

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... it might not be... there was a bit of a discussion around connection
leaks (they are only related to Pentaho, not Fineract as it seems).
Probably there's a bit of additional work necessary. Strictly speaking: not
an issue for this mailing list... but: watch out in the next week or so on
the Mifos mailing list for some updates on that front.

Cheers,

Aleks

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hello Chantilly,

Because of license issues, Pentaho Reports are not anymore part of Fineract.

You can get Pentaho Report Plugin distributed by Mifos Foundation from:

https://github.com/openMF/fineract-pentaho

Regards

Victor

Posted by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com>.