Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adolfo Miguelez <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/04 18:16:03 UTC

compatibility question (feedback)

Hi All,

AFAIK ActionServlet controller funcionality has been splitted in Struts 1.1
in ActionServlet and RequestProcessor. We find a compatibility issue here.
We have extended ActionServlet with a customized OurCompanyActionServlet
which, in turn, preloads some stuff.

Actually it is not an important point, in our case, since we can
re-customize the controller. However, I guess, that some applications could
lack a little of backwards compatibility.

Is this issue planned for the release? Is it worth to plan it?

Regards,

Adolfo.