Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Madan Narra <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 13:42:34 UTC

[ Tobago ] get Sheet Object Referance when page submitted with actionListener

Hi All,

I have an Array which is set to render a sheet in the Tobago Page.

I have a button which does a navigation.

In order to so some action before navigating, i placed actionListener="#{
bean.method}" , immediate="true" for <tc:button>.

As i set immediate="true", the variables are not set into the bean....

Now i need to get the instance of the Array object which is set to
<tc:sheet> in method(ActionEvent event) .

How can i proceed with this ?

Madan N

Re: [ Tobago ] get Sheet Object Referance when page submitted with actionListener

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Madan,

see this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/-Tobago--using-value-from-tc%3Alink-on-server-tf3466446.html