Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mugdhaa <mu...@mphasis.com> on 2000/06/12 08:12:44 UTC

installation

Hello All,
 r u all following the steps given for cocoon installation. does cocoon.xml show after installation.
Regards,
Mugdhaa

Re: installation

Posted by Daniel Stephan <Fa...@gmx.net>.
no

it's /Cocoon.xml but I guess you know that :-)

Daniel

Re: installation

Posted by "K.Sridhar Babu" <sb...@noida.hclt.com>.
yes

RE: installation

Posted by "iunknown@pn3" <iu...@pn3.vsnl.net.in>.
Hi:

Please donot send attachments of the order of MBs.
Many subscribers like me are unnecessarily hassled,
because of your large size attachments.

Thanks.