Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> on 2011/03/25 11:36:55 UTC

BerlinBuzzwords 2011 Early Bird Ticket Period ends on April 7th.

Hey folks,

just a short notice for those who haven't noticed we have only a
limited amount of Early-Bird tickets left and the Early-Bird period is
ends on April 7th. If you want to get one of the 30 remaining tickets
go and get one now here: http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/tickets

While we are still working on the schedule and selecting speakers we
didn't send out any reject mail yet. So if you have submitted a talk
for BerlinBuzzwords 2011 you don't need to get a Early-Bird ticket
now. All potential speakers will be eligible for Early-Bird discount
even after April 7th.

regards,

Isabel