Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by salmant <sa...@free.fr> on 2008/08/30 12:27:55 UTC

How ofbiz manage large sets of data with entity engine tools ?

Hi,
I would like to know how ofbiz manage large sets of data with entity
engine tools, in beanshell for example, when doing a query-like "SELECT
* FROM verybigtable" ?
Thank you

Re: How ofbiz manage large sets of data with entity engine tools ?

Posted by Ravi <ra...@gmail.com>.
hi,
this may help you.
http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entity.html

Ravi

Re: How ofbiz manage large sets of data with entity engine tools ?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I suggest to use the findby methods in ofbiz it uses cursors so it
manages large data sets.
however you can read
framework\webtools\webapp\webtools\WEB-INF\actions\entity\EntitySQLProcessor.bsh