Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Sean Laurent <Se...@wicourts.gov> on 2005/08/03 18:56:19 UTC

Move Up/Down

We're running Lenya 1.2.4 under Tomcat 5.0.19 with Sun's Java 1.4.2_08 on Suse Linux 9.1.

When I'm in the Site View and I have a page selected, the Move Up and Move Down options on the Edit menu are grayed out.  I've tried changing the page visibility, but that didn't have any impact.  Is this normal?  Can any one explain what conditions must be met to move a page up/down?

Thanks!

-Sean Laurent

Re: Move Up/Down

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.
should work if you deactivate the document.  I don't think the document
can be live and moved.

--Doug