Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Wadsworth, Eric (Contractor)" <wa...@fhu.disa.mil> on 2003/11/19 21:10:25 UTC

RE: svn log busted; how do I troubleshoot? [Gaaaah!]

Gaaaaah! Now everything is busted, and gives that "Bogus date" error! I
can't "svn cleanup", "svn ci" or "svn up" in my working copy! How do I find
out what went wrong?

--- Eric

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
"Wadsworth, Eric (Contractor)" <wa...@fhu.disa.mil> writes:

> Gaaaaah! Now everything is busted, and gives that "Bogus date" error! I
> can't "svn cleanup", "svn ci" or "svn up" in my working copy! How do I find
> out what went wrong?

Read your entries files.  Figure out if there are any dates in there
that look bogus.  We've had reports about similar problems in the
past, usually due to someone's system time being hosed.