Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 09:37:34 UTC

Merging Virtual Resource Tree

Hi all,

after integrating the new exception handling mechanism yesterday, I will
now start merging the virtual resource tree prototype [1] into the
trunk. This time, though, I will complete the merge and adaptions until
I am confident, that everything is working before checking in anything.
Otherwise Sling will completely break during the integration and nobody
will be able to work ...

In addition, just before committing my adaptions, I will create a tag to
be able to rollback in case of any problems.

Regards
Felix

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/whiteboard/fmeschbe/resource