Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jeff Eastman <je...@collab.net> on 2008/03/02 01:08:26 UTC

Merging 6h & 6i

Hi Grant,

I'm trying to figure out how to merge our two recent patches, do you
have a strategy?

Jeff

Re: Merging 6h & 6i

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com>.
An alternative strategy is to apply the diffs to two different copies of
trunk and diff those.  When done, the diff of the merged versions is a
merged diff (by def).

RE: Merging 6h & 6i

Re: Merging 6h & 6i

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.