Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by karthik <ka...@sonim-india.com> on 2002/12/09 11:24:42 UTC

[users@httpd] Help needed

Hi,
   I need to know how to start a cgi/perl/exe from apache under user privelage rather than NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM on Windows 2000. At present when I start my perl program it shows the owner as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM and not the user

karthik

Re: [users@httpd] Help needed

Posted by karthik <ka...@sonim-india.com>.
I wanted to know if there is any configuration in apache where I can set the permission that this program has to run with user permission

karthik
  Not the user starts the script - the apache-service starts it. Maybe you could use "runas" shelled out from perl. But thats no clean solution...
  Harry

RE: [users@httpd] Help needed

Posted by Harald Wopenka <hw...@spar.at>.
Hi,