Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org> on 2019/10/15 07:30:10 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-77: Introduce ConfigOptions with Data Types

Hi everyone,
I would like to start a vote on FLIP-77.

Please vote for the following design document:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-77%3A+Introduce+ConfigOptions+with+Data+Types

The discussions can be found at:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a56c6b52e5f828d4a737602b031e36b5dd6eaa97557306696a8063a9@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6f98eae7879764aa3a3991311d700a5ccdb713dbe345e6ecf514b2d7@%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

This voting will be open for at least 72 hours. I'll try to close it on

Best,

Dawid

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-77: Introduce ConfigOptions with Data Types

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for the votes.

We got

  * four +1(binding) votes (Kurt, Aljoscha, Jark, Timo) and one
    non-binding (Tison)
  * No -1 votes

Therefore, I'm glad to announce that FLIP-77 is approved to be adopted
by Apache Flink.

Best,

Dawid

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.