Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/15 22:14:55 UTC

websites now auto-sync'd up from the wiki

Its taken a while but we've finally now got the Apache website fully
synchronized up nicely as clean static HTML directly from the wiki.

Details in the FAQ
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

One thing to be aware is that it takes a while for Apache's mirrors to
realise the site has changed - maybe an hour or two - not sure if this
is just a temporary workaround with the recent infrastructure issues.

We welcome contributions so please dive in and help us update the wiki
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/contributing.html

--

James
-------

Re: websites now auto-sync'd up from the wiki

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/23/06, Kim Pepper <ki...@pepper.id.au> wrote:

> Links to the 4.0 javadocs are broken.

Fixed.