Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 21:43:04 UTC

HBaseSerDe

While going through some code for HBase/Hive Integration, I came across
this constructor:

public HBaseSerDe() throws SerDeException {

}

Basically, the constructor is doing nothing but throwing an exception.
Problem is fixing this now will be a non-passive change.

I couldn't really find an obvious reason for this to be there. Are there
any objections if I file a JIRA to remove this constructor?
--
Swarnim

Re: HBaseSerDe

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.