Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Gérald Drolet <dr...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 16:13:03 UTC

unable to get to my file

Hello,

I have a mac Catalina version 10.15.7

I am unable to get to my files,

I contacted Apple, they are tilling me that I should contact You,

Please help me,

Gerald Drolet
droletgerald@gmail.com

Re: unable to get to my file

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
What actions have you taken?

What specifically are you trying to do?

What if any error message(s) are you getting?

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this message to you. If you’re not subscribed to this user’s group you may miss some replies.

Please send replies to: users@openoffice.apache.org not my personal email address so that other users may assist you.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: unable to get to my file

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.