Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/15 21:34:08 UTC

ASF GitHub Bot

Hi all,

As you have noticed, we're getting messages from ASF GitHub Bot. Whenever
we make comments on GitHub PRs, ASF GitHub Bot creates JIRA comments linked
to particular issues and sends emails to us. Do you like this feature? Any
suggestion?

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: ASF GitHub Bot

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
This is done.

- Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: ASF GitHub Bot

Posted by Sergiy Matusevych <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: ASF GitHub Bot

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your opinion, Chenxi.

I also think JIRA is for design discussion. It's too much to post every
comment made in GitHub PR as a JIRA comment. I requested to turn off
automatic JIRA posting done by ASF GitHub Bot.

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun