Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Naga Srinivas <cn...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 07:59:29 UTC

[Axis2] Problem with invoking web service by using Stub classes

*Hi,
  I am new to Axis2, i am trying to develop a web service, and trying to
invoke it by using it's stub classes. I had created Stubs and Skeletons of
web service and successfully deployed services to a standalone Axis2 server.
but now, i would like to know how can we sent request to that services, by
using stub classes in our application. Can any one help me?.
Regards,
Naga.*

Re: [Axis2] Problem with invoking web service by using Stub classes

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
generating code make sure you use -uw option. this will generate you a much
simplified api.

then created the stub classl
XXXStub stub = new XXXStub();

then call the method stub.XXX();

On 7/3/07, Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The following will help you to get some understanding on creating clients.
>
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/quickstartguide.html#clientadb
>
> Let us know if you cannot resolve your problem using the above reference.
>
> regards
> Charitha
>
> Naga Srinivas wrote:
>
> > *Hi,
> >   I am new to Axis2, i am trying to develop a web service, and trying
> > to invoke it by using it's stub classes. I had created Stubs and
> > Skeletons of web service and successfully deployed services to a
> > standalone Axis2 server. but now, i would like to know how can we sent
> > request to that services, by using stub classes in our application.
> > Can any one help me?.
> > Regards,
> > Naga.*

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2] Problem with invoking web service by using Stub classes

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi,