Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 10:58:33 UTC

WSDLQueryException throwed

Hi,

When we are calling a webservice from an external application (soap ui, and
other java program works) we get the following exception

org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryException: Could not find wsdl
XXXyyyZZZService%2ewsdl

What can be the cause ?

Thanks

Re: WSDLQueryException throwed

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think the SAP client do the escaping but I cannot reproduce that bugs I
will need to tell the sap guys to  look more in depth that

Cheers

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.