Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Matthew Jacobs <mj...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/24 16:15:53 UTC

Slow/unusable apache JIRA?

Hey,

I've been noticing a lot of slowness/timeouts on the Apache JIRA. Has
anyone else noticed this? Sometimes it's just annoying, but today I've
found a lot of pages are just timing out.

Just got this error when attempting to load
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-5275

Communications Breakdown

The call to the JIRA server did not complete within the timeout period. We
are unsure of the result of this operation.

Close this dialog and press refresh in your browser

Re: Slow/unusable apache JIRA?

Posted by Matthew Jacobs <mj...@cloudera.com>.
Great, thanks

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthew Jacobs <mj...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Jeszy <je...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@apache.org>.
Yep, it's super slow for me as well. Was just in the infra hipchat channel,
and they are now aware of the issue.