Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/11 15:14:07 UTC

timtable for myfaces 2.1

I am just asking because the spec is finalized and it is more or less a
small extension to 2.0.
We should try not to fall too much behind mojarra here.

Werner

Re: timtable for myfaces 2.1

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: timtable for myfaces 2.1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 on this plan, Leonardo!

There are some pending issues which I'd like to include in 2.0.4 (so
that they're automatically included in 2.1.x too). Most of them are
already in the JIRA, e.g. MYFACES-3003.

Regards,
Jakob

2011/1/11 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>:
> sounds good;
>
> any major items we need to wait for 2.0.4 ? :)
>
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to do another release of myfaces core 2.0.x (in this case to
>> 2.0.4) before create a branch for 2.1. Most of the code we have on 2.0.x is
>> well tested, so I hope after that release changes required to share between
>> 2.0.x and 2.1.x will be minimal.
>>
>> Leonardo
>>
>> 2011/1/11 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>
>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> (asked the question already on our TCK list :-) )
>>>
>>> -M

>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

> Matthias Wessendorf

Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: timtable for myfaces 2.1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
sounds good;

any major items we need to wait for 2.0.4 ? :)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to do another release of myfaces core 2.0.x (in this case to
> 2.0.4) before create a branch for 2.1. Most of the code we have on 2.0.x is
> well tested, so I hope after that release changes required to share between
> 2.0.x and 2.1.x will be minimal.
>
> Leonardo
>
> 2011/1/11 Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>
>>
>> +1
>>
>> (asked the question already on our TCK list :-) )
>>
>> -M
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I am just asking because the spec is finalized and it is more or less a
>> > small extension to 2.0.
>> > We should try not to fall too much behind mojarra here.
>> >
>> > Werner
>> >

>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf