Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by VitalyA <vi...@sentrigo.com> on 2007/03/07 13:13:10 UTC

Upload file component(async problem)

Hello all,
I try to upload file using Upload component.
It works, but if i try to add to my form async="ognl:true"
I get following javascript exception:
Error received in IO response.  : None of the loaded transports for
dojo.io.bind() can handle the request."
Thanks.

Re: Upload file component(async problem)

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It hasn't.

On 7/25/07, Networm <dx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to know in which version of Tapestry this bug has been fixed
> .Thanks!

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: Upload file component(async problem)

Posted by Networm <dx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. This is handleable semi-transparently but I hadn't gotten
around to it yet. (probably something similar to what tacos:AjaxForm
does ) I've filed a jira issue for it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1348

Posted by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com>.
Beware of the iFrame.  If you crank up the security in IE, iFrame won't execute.

Mark J. Stang
Senior Engineer/Architect
office: +1 303.468.2900
mobile: +1 303.507.2833
Ping Identity

I haven't seen tapestry code about file upload, but ajax cannot handle file
upload directly as also specified into dojo api. A solution is to use an
hidden iframe. Again I don't know if tapestry uses this solution. Check it
out ;-P !

Ciao,
kiuma

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.