Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by de...@pnb.com.ph on 2006/07/17 08:48:27 UTC

[Axis] Arrays not supported

Hi,

        I am unable to expose a method which returns an array of objects.
How do i go about?

thanks,

Joseph

Re: [Axis] Arrays not supported

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Afternoon Joseph-

Here is a example of an incoming Request which is defined as

 <wsdl:message name="handleStringArrayRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="input" element="impl:inputElement"/>
 </wsdl:message>

This references an associated inputElement where
(In the 2_1 working folder) is located at
/AXIS/Axis-2_1/new_src/modules/integration/test/samples/wsdl/perf/perf.wsdl

Check out the input specification for inputElement defined as

   <element name="inputElement">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>

Anyone else ???