Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk> on 2006/06/05 11:18:12 UTC

SDO Java ChangeSummary on DataObject

I'm thinking about the "ChangeSummary on a DataObject" feature introduced in
SDO 2.  My guess is there's no-one else planning to play in this space,  but
if you have an interest I'd welcome someone to check design ideas with. If
anyone is looking for somewhere to begin to contribute, I'd be very happy to
have some help with, say, some unit test cases that catch the more esoteric
aspects of the spec.

I've been jotting in rough fashion some design notes/issues on the
wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Design/SDO/ChangeSummary
. Please feel free to comment.

--
Best Regards