Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 09:08:10 UTC

"Catch-all" FencedFeedbackPanel and message-level filter in nested FencedFeedbackPanel

Hi!We have almost successfully use FencedFeedbackPanel feedback, until we
enable ErrorLevelFeedbackMessageFilter in nested FencedFeedbackPanels.Here
is page structure:*The issue:* catch-all FencedFeedbackPanel doesn't show
"success" messages, added by submit links in Panel1 or Panel2, hence
messages had lost. Are there any solutions for the issue?

-----
--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amorozov

Re: "Catch-all" FencedFeedbackPanel and message-level filter in nested FencedFeedbackPanel

Posted by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com>.
Done,  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5566

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please create a quickstart app and attach it to Jira.
Thanks!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting